Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Randomlicious

It's almost 4 a.m and i'm starting to make a daily habit of staying up WAY too late each night. Today I told myself I was going to change this, but yet i'm still awake.

Betsy introduced me to this wonderful tool called google reader. And apparently I set one up a long time ago, but I must have forgotten about it. Well, never again google reader, never again. I love you. It handles all the blogs I read and follow and even some of those I don't read but look cool and will one day read. Anyway, the past few days i've been catching up on blogs. One of my favorites being: http://playpretend.tumblr.com/

Today was a fun day. I put insurance back on my car, because I'M GETTING IT TODAY! *Insert screams of joy here* I hung out with Betsy and ate some delicious chinese food while working on Nick Basta's graduation present which we actually presented to him today. Betsy and I made him a Ramen cookbook. Very collegiate, no? We called it Ramenlicious. After the website "ramenlicious.com" which was the host for all the recipes we copied into his hand-made cookbook. It features some delicious recipes like "ULTRA CHEESE RAMEN" (it literally consists of cheese whiz, shredded cheese and cheese sauce) and "RAMEN PUDDING." (Consisting of cooked ramen blended with milk and topped with chocolate chips. Mmm...) When I said delicious I really meant disgusting. But Nick is going to make them all anyway. Betsy and I took some pictures. Hung out outside. Showed me her pool, in which I put one leg in at a time. The water only comes up to my thigh. Waited forever for Nick to get off work. Gave him his present. Laughed about all the silly things we remember about our friendship and I went home early. 'Twas a good day.

In other news, i'm getting really bored of my music. I've been listening to Glee music for almost 2 hours now. I think i've gone through each and every song ever since episode 1. I need to stop this. I need to go to bed. I need to get up at 7 am. I need to get into the habit of waking up early for camp. I leave in 7 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment