Friday, June 4, 2010

Random Musings

It's 1:13 am and my mind is an ocean of thoughts right now. It has ranged from school to room color themes, decorations, imagining what my kitchen should look like next year and the like. I'm so bloody excited to live in my apartment next year. I feel like it's a big mistake though, it's a horrifically expensive place to live. But I get my own bathroom. I'm 100% sure my bathroom will be teal and brown. I'm not sure what i'm doing to my room yet, although i've already picked out some artwork i'd like to adorn my walls with. So i'd like to match that. The common colors in them all is blue/teal/pink. So teal and brown could very well be my bedroom scheme too. I just want my place to look awesome.

I have been doing a lot of thinking about next year too. What i'm going to do differently and how i'm going to change. I'm a planner. I like to plan everything, I like to stick to my plans. It bothers me immensely when people change their plans on me. Like, you have no idea how much it upsets me. I wish it wasn't like this though, I would like to be rather spontaneous. I enjoy doing some spontaneous things, but only to a certain degree. Anyway, looking at the Marry Me Young blog I came across this picture:



I was coming up with all the different combination's, which I mean, isn't much. At first I was like...well duh grades and social life. But then, I won't get much sleep. I like sleep. Hmm...Grades and sleep. Then I won't really have a social life, dammit, either way, I just can't win! I can't have them all! That sucks! Regardless of what I do, good grades have to be my number one priority next year. Even if that means not hanging out at Calvary on thursday nights past midnight or even GOING to calvary. Or other such things.

Another thing I was thinking about was camp. There's only 5 days left before I go. Again looking at Marry Me Young's blog I came across this photo:



Oh how beautiful. I want a drawer full of old letters and photographs and cool things like that. I'm going to become writer of letters this summer. It's going to be awesome. I suck at writing letters to people, but gol-darn it, i'm gunna fix that! Well. I need to get some sleep. That's about all the random musings from me for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment