Tuesday, June 8, 2010

14 more hours.

In 14 more hours I am leaving Pine City for Camp! It will be the day that i've waited for, for a long time! The lovely day where summer officially begins for me. The day where the stress of home and school leave me momentarily. So...since tomorrow has to be so awesome, why am I kind of dreading it?

Don't get me wrong, i'm still excited to go to camp. It's going to be an awesome summer. God's going to do some amazing things. I'm going to grow more spiritually and learn a lot of things. But, I just feel as though i've got so much to do still before camp begins. I have school stuff to deal with and I have just stuff I want to do. But. It'll be okay.

This past weekend and yesterday were pretty amazing. I spent the weekend going to Grad parties and hanging out with some friends. Yesterday I went to St. Cloud to deal with some school crap and then hang out with Betsy and Nick who came along with me. We ate at Mongo's, browsed a few stores, hung out on campus for a bit and drove back to Betsy's home where we swam in her pool, played Wii and made and ate hobo dinners on the campfire and s'mores. It was awesome. We started talking about ghosts and seeing figures on sides of the road and stuff like that, and that's where I became creeped out and left shortly after that. But it was a good day! Here are some pictures from it:



Look at those gigantic utensils!

We found them at this cool decoration store next to Mongo's...which I forgot the name of it. But Nick coulnd't believe I have never been to one before. They sell imported decorations and dishes and furniture and stuff. It was pretty neat. I'll have to remember that for when I go apartment decoration shopping!








Hobo dinners!

I might not be able to blog much while at camp. I would like to make a blog specifically about camp stuff so that if people don't want to hear all the Jesus-y things I have to say they don't have to. I'll hopefully be able to update this one once in a while. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment