Friday, May 28, 2010

YOU GET VASELINE!

Somebody likes Vaseline a little too much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKxBoPgujNk&feature=player_embedded#

I think Tyra Banks is a complete idiot. I cannot stand her shows. She has a very whiny voice, and all around seems very superficial. This clip made me laugh though, as she's jumping up and down, doing God knows what on the floor (seriously, what IS she doing?!)Screaming at the top of her lungs "YOU GET VASELINE AND YOU GET VASELINE AND YOU GET VASELINE!"

Vaseline isn't all that great, Tyra. I love how the tiny bottle has rhinestones on it. And how it is valued at $100. Who spends $100 on Vaseline, Tyra, who?! I could probably buy some at walmart for like $2 and then spend the other $98 on something better than Vaseline. If i really wanted to have a rhinestoned bottle of vaseline. I could spend the $2 at walmart for vaseline. $2 for a bag of rhinestones and I have a hot glue gun...I could make that happen. But that is just ridiculous! It's crazy how she/some people have that much money to blow. Why not pay for my college tuition hmm? I don't see Tyra gyrating on the floor about that. Or saving starving children in africa. Tyra, you suck!

2 comments:

  1. I think part of the craziness was to parody Oprah Winfrey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does Oprah do stuff like that? 0_0

    ReplyDelete