Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It's been Real.

Well, this will be my last post from the teal couch in Emily's apartment. Mostly because the teal couch is not Emily's, it's her roommates Megan's and Megan is moving out and taking it with her. Sad day. And also because I go home tomorrow/today. I'm kinda sad to go actually. I was having a good time in St. Cloud. It's nice when you don't have anything to worry about (except money. Money is the root of all evils.) I've hung out with some friends, gone to church, swimming, played games, watched movies and just did nothing for most of it. Well, as well as gone to a meeting and written up 3 appeal papers. I have a meeting with an advisor tomorrow at 10 am. And then Emily and I are hitting the road once again and going home. It's been real St. Cloud, it's been real. Hopefully the news I receive tomorrow and next week is good so I can be here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment