Saturday, May 29, 2010

You and Me can write a Bad Romance ;)

I've finally caught myself up on some television shows that I have been missing out in. I don't normally watch T.V very much, but there are a few shows that I do like, like The Office, Biggest Loser, Greek and Doctor Who. But, I also have taken a fancy to Glee. Yup, i'm a Gleek. It's not so much of the drama/high schoolish entertainment that i'm really in it for, I really like the songs. Last weeks episode was a Lady Gaga feature and I was surprised and excited to find out that Idina Menzel was going to be in it! I love her! She played Elphaba in the original Broadway cast of Wicked. Also, they did "Bad Romance" and that song has been in my head for days. It was a pretty good episode man.

Oh, also, it totally looks like a lot of fun to dress up super crazy like how they did in Bad Romance, just sayin. Except for those shoes. Those shoes look like they kill, they fascinate me, but still. They look awful and painful.



Look at the first and third one. What the heck. How does that even work?! I can kind of understand the middle one--though that just looks painful too. Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment