Monday, January 18, 2010

New Year, New Blog.

Well, today is the 18th of January. I'm a little slow but I decided to start this year off with a new blog.

Here's just a little information about my past blogs. They usually die. Very very shortly after I create them. They serve as last-minute journal entries as if I were writing in a diary. Although, I was a co-author of this one blog called "Sensational-Sensational" (My friends and I wrote about things we thought were sensational..) but after a few months we ran out of idea's I guess and the blog is now officially dead. Seriously, you can't even see it anymore. :(

My goal for this blog is to not let it die. Or at least let it survive longer than 3 months. I feel like my life could be interesting enough now to keep this sucker going. So, I guess we'll see.

I guess I'll start this blog off with a brief introduction. My name is Mindy. I'm a college student, i'm studying to become an elementary school teacher. I'm in my twenties. I come from a very small town in Minnesota. I'm a Christian. I love to read and listen to music and hang out with friends. I have a lot of fun and crazy friends and an amazing boyfriend. You will rarely ever see me without my cell phone in hand...or pocket. We're pretty much attached. Um...i'm dreading going to class tomorrow...

That's about it I guess. That sums me up in a paragraph as well as a paragraph can some someone up I guess.

My life right now consists of going to school, doing homework and hanging out with friends. I had an amazing weekend though! I spent a lot of time with some gal-pals of mine and we played games, laughed a lot, dyed hair and went out on the town. I spent pretty much every day with my boyfriend and we went out as well, and that is always fun. :) My weekend goals were to clean my dorm room and do my homework but neither of them were accomplished, even though today is a holiday so there was no classes. That was kinda a dumb move...and then I made a new blog. Just goes to show you the extent of my procrastination.

...Now i'm feeling guilty, so I should probably read something for my class tomorrow...

Fair Well!

No comments:

Post a Comment