Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Soul Print

Soul Print- By Mark Batterson

I had the opportunity to meet Mark Batterson in his theater church in the D.C area last year when he had started a series on his book called Primal. I have a copy of that book and in Soul Print there is a chapter from Primal inside of it. I love how Mark writes. He is a very passionate writer as well as a passionate speaker. Soul Print was all about introducing yourself to who you really are and who God created you to be. With the world sending you mixed messages about how to view yourself, Mark realizes that what people really need to know right now are some Biblical truths. This book is labeled as a self-discovery book that puts God at the center rather than self.
This book is a very easy read and would be good for young readers as well as adults, I definitely recommend it.

I received this book from www.waterbrookmultnomah.com/bloggingforbooks for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment