Sunday, April 4, 2010

A Fun Night. XD.

Today felt like last year, kind of. It was nice. :)

Home was alright, I basically just hung out at home and did whatever. After Betsy and Kayla got off work, Betsy, Kayla, Nick and I went to Betsy's house to play games and hang out. It is important to know that Kayla and I haven't hung out together in like a year or something like that because of some stuff. But we've been talking lately and things are okay. Anyway, we all started off playing the game of life. I learned it's important to get those stock cards. Because I didn't get any. And I was poor the entire game. Also, I guess it is kinda important to go to college. Oh well.

Next we played apples to apples. Which is hilariously fun each and every time we play it. Betsy and I kind of formed an alliance against Nick. I'm sad the "Magical" "Baked Potato" and "Hellen Keller" cards didn't show up though.

Nick had a 1 am curfew, so we took him home and Kayla left. Betsy and I continued to hang out. We drove around town a bit. Contemplated going to Denny's which would have been a 20 minute drive to North Branch and we decided we should save money and not go. So we drove to "New Jersey" which is this part of Pine City that Betsy thinks looks like New Jersey. I've never been to the state, but she has, so i'll take her word for it. Basically it's this road that loops around the lake and it has a lot of tree's and mail boxes and stuff. It's kinda sweet. A little scary at night though.

After that we went to walmart to look around and then drove to the back of the thrift store because we saw an abandoned chair there. We posed with it and also at A&W. And then we called it a night.

It was a pretty fun day, we used to do this kind of stuff all the time. I missed it a lot. I kind of wish we had another day to do more stuff like that, but alas, it's technically sunday (Happy Easter!) and Betsy and I go back to school tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment